If It's Made of Metal, We Can Make It
Utilizing the latest manufacturing methods, we can produce precision parts and assemblies to meet the highest of standards from an extensive range of common and exotic alloys. More specifically,we specialize in the forming, blanking and assembly of products from an entire range of materials in either prototype or production quantities.
With over 65+ years of experience working with exotic and commonplace materials with state of the art, computer-controlled, equipment, allows us to respond to a multitude of customer requirements and part-specific specifications. We achieve this through our plethora of industry certifications, state-of-the-art processes, and talent to support our engineering operations.
Parts We've Made For General Manufacturing
- Injection Molding – Components used in the manufacturing of short and large run parts, specifically for injection molding purposes
- Restaurant Equipment – Hinges, doors, levelers, and other parts used in the operation of single and multi-location restaurants
- Pressure Gauges & Metrology – Control valves and regulators used in the monitoring and regulation of key mechanisms
- Marine, Tackle & Bait – Springs, assemblies, and wire forms for use in the production of fishing supplies and accessories
- Hard Protective Cases – Metal parts and components needed to mass-manufacture hard protective cases for various consumer goods
- Specialty Equipment – Niche product design and manufacturing in applications needing vibration isolation or lift mechanisms
MEETING & EXCEEDING ALL INDUSTRY STANDARDS
CERTIFIED COMPLIANCE IN MANUFACTURING